Are you a social media star? A strong communicator, comfortable on multiple social media platforms, who loves the speed and engagement of online conversations? Do you love creating content, building community, or think you’re a wiz at short-form video and SEO? If you said yes to all or most of these questions then this role might be for you!
The Society Social Media Officer is seeking deputies to support the SCA’s evolving use of social media in engaging and building its community and promoting the SCA.
Intermediate experience in Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, Twitter and Pinterest is desirable.
You will be:
- Passionate about social media, community building and content creation.
- Able to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment and work confidently under pressure.
- Experienced with content production across photography and video (short and long-form)
- Experienced in creating video content for social channels.
- A strong copywriter and proof reader.
- Able to generate fresh content ideas to engage with our current audience and build our online community
If you feel this is you, please send an email explaining why you’d be a great fit for the role and relevant skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close July 31, 2021.