SCA Arts & Sciences are all the crafts, skills, and technologies practiced in the time period and cultures that our studies cover. SCA participants learn and practice these skills, and then share them with others. You will see the results in use and on display at our events – the costumes (garb) we wear, the armor used in combat, the illuminated scrolls presented in Court, and the recipes used for a feast, just to name a few.
Society Minister of Arts & Sciences
Richard Le Mons (Seigneur Etienne Le Mons d’Anjou)
firstname.lastname@example.org | Additional Contact Info
- Arts and Science Deputies’ Contact Info
- Kingdom Arts and Science Officers
- Running A&S at Events While Social Distancing
- Arts & Sciences Projects
- A & S Documents
The Society Minister of Arts and Sciences is responsible for fostering the study of period culture and technology, and methods for producing historically accurate artifacts and performances. His/her duties include coordinating the efforts of kingdom Arts and Sciences officers, and promoting the dissemination of accurate information about the fields under study. The Minister also assists the Chronicler of the Society and the editors of Society publications in confirming the validity of research presented to the membership.
Quarterly Report Form for Kingdom A&S Officers & Society Deputies
- 1st Quarter Report [December-January-February] due March 15th
- 2nd Quarter Report [March-April-May] due June 15th
- 3rd Quarter Report [June-July-August] due September 15th
- 4th Quarter Report [September-October-November] due December 15th