Looking after all martial and related activities practiced in any group is a huge role, let alone a globe spanning Society! The Society Marshal is seeking Deputies to support them in their role encouraging the participation of all in the Society’s martial activities, and striving to expand and improve those activities for the benefit of the Society and its members.
Deputies are currently being sought for the roles of:
- Emergency Replacement (ER) Deputy
- Archery/Live Weapons Deputy
If you have ever considered applying for a Society level officer role or wondered exactly what goes on, a deputy role is a wonderful opportunity to learn and build your experience.
Applicants should be great communicators and keen problem solvers. The following skills and experience are also desirable:
- Knowledge of relevant marshallate policy, rules, and procedures
- Knowledge of the traditions of the Society
- Extensive negotiation skills and experience in resolving differences
- The ability to set aside all preferences and biases for the betterment of all
- Patience in the face of emotion, advocacy, and provocation
You must hold a current Society membership.
For any additional information or to apply for one of these roles, please contact the Society Marshal via email – email@example.com
Applications should include a copy of your SCA and modern resumes. Applications close 15 February 2022.