The COVID-19 pandemic continues to seriously affect our members and their families. In response to suggestions from our community, the Society has set up a donation fund to support those participants who may find it difficult to continue their memberships.
Members of our community can request assistance from our Corporate Office to purchase or renew memberships using this fund, named in honor of Renee Signorotti who recently retired after heading up the SCA’s Membership Office for over 40 years.
Due to our not-for-profit status, we need your donations to support this fund. See below for details of how to donate.
To request assistance:
- Email [email protected] and let us know that you would like to take part in this program. Please be assured that we will treat your request confidentially. No financial questions will be asked, as requests will be taken on good-faith.
- Complete a membership application (found on the Document Library page) and send it to the Corporate Office via email, Postal Mail, or Fax.
Requests will be processed as funds are available. All requests will be treated confidentially.
- When a request is processed, we will update the database to reflect that a basic one year Sustaining or International membership has been processed for you.
- Existing memberships will be extended one year; new members will have a new account set up for them.
- Family members may be included in the request, and will receive “Family” memberships. This membership type applies to one additional adult and any children up to age 21 who reside at the same address as the Sustaining/International Member.
- An email confirmation will be sent immediately upon completion of processing, and membership cards will be mailed directly to your listed address.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or by phone: (800) 789-7486 or (408) 263-9305.
To make a donation: Donations are tax-deductible. We accept online payments, or you can mail your donation to the address below. All contributions to the Signorotti Fund will be dedicated for Membership Assistance.
Donate online to the Signorotti Membership Assistance Fund.
PayPal and credit/debit cards accepted.
If sending a check, please make it payable to SCA, Inc., and mail to:
Attn: The Signorotti Fund
P.O. Box 611928, San Jose, CA 95161
For more information, please email [email protected].
“I’m constantly being asked by our members how they can help those who might be in less fortunate circumstances. This fund will simplify getting memberships to those who might be struggling and makes it easier for others to assist where they can.
The generosity and care of the SCA community continues to be one of the aspects of our Society I am most proud of.”
John Fulton, Society President