Members of the Board of Directors are assigned duties as Ombudsmen for Society Officers,
Board Committees, and Kingdoms. They represent those individuals and groups to the Board, and promote communication and coordination between the Board and the functional personnel of the Society.
SCA participants with concerns about a particular Kingdom, or Corporate office or function should contact the ombudsman responsible for that area.
The current assignments are as follows:
- Scott P. R. Berk (Baron Phillip Reed the Facetious, OP)
- Ombudsman for: Heralds, An Tir, Caid, West
- Dr. Berk can be contacted at 908-319-1847 or via email at email@example.com.
- Andrew Coleman (Jarl Ailgheanan mac Sithigh (KSCA, Duke, Hound of Meridies))
- Ombudsman for: Marshal, Information Technology (Webminister and Webmaster), Ansteorra, Gleann Abhann, Meridies, Trimaris
- Mr. Coleman can be contacted at 480-264-9888 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- David Keen (Baron David of Caithness, OP)
- Ombudsman for: Æthelmearc, Atlantia, East, Middle
- Mr. Keen can be contacted at 619-562-3099 or via email at email@example.com.
- Paul Lancaster (Baron Stephan of Durham, OP)
- Ombudsman for: President, Society Seneschal, Corporate Office, Financial Officers, Executive Assistant
- Mr. Lancaster can be contacted at 601-717-3992 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chele Martines (Duchesse Sabine de Rouen, OP)
- Ombudsman for: Board Recruiting, Arts & Sciences, Calontir, Northshield, Outlands
- Ms. Martines can be contacted at 336-707-0209 or via email at email@example.com.
- Vandy Pacetti-Donelson (Baronessa Franca Donato)
- Ombudsman for: Publications (TI, CA, Chronicler), Artemisia, Atenveldt
- Dr. Pacetti-Donelson can be contacted at 863-307-1222 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Richard Sherman (The Honorable Lord William Walworth de Durham)
- Ombudsman for: Drachenwald, Ealdormere, Lochac, Avacal, Board Committees
- Mr. Sherman can be contacted via email at email@example.com.