Members of the Board of Directors are assigned duties as Ombudsmen for Society Officers,
Board Committees, and Kingdoms. They represent those individuals and groups to the Board, and promote communication and coordination between the Board and the functional personnel of the Society.
SCA participants with concerns about a particular Kingdom, or Corporate office or function should contact the ombudsman responsible for that area.
The current assignments are as follows:
- Scott P. R. Berk (Baron Phillip Reed the Facetious, OP)
- Ombudsman for: Chirurgeon, Grand Council, Ansteorra, Ealdormere, Gleann Abhann, Meridies, Trimaris
- Dr. Berk can be contacted at 908-319-1847 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lisa Czudnochowsky (Duchess Marion FitzWilliam (OP))
- Ombudsman for: Board Recruiting, Arts & Sciences, Information Technology (Webminister and Webmaster), Drachenwald, Lochac
- Ms. Czudnochowsky can be contacted at 416-399-6811 or via email at email@example.com.
- Arthur Donadio (Duke Cuan McDaige (KSCA, OP))
- Ombudsman for: Heralds, Marshal, Artemisia, Atenveldt, Fifty Year Celebration
- Mr. Donadio can be contacted at 910-693-1959 (no calls after 10:00pm EST please) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- John Fulton (Duke John the Bearkiller)
- Ombudsman for: Calontir, Northshield, Outlands
- Mr. Fulton can be contacted at 901-452-9881 or via email at email@example.com.
- David Keen (Baron David of Caithness, OP)
- Ombudsman for: Æthelmearc, Atlantia, East, Middle, YAFA Committee
- Mr. Keen can be contacted at 619-562-3099 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lisa May (Countess Margaret ni Conner)
- Ombudsman for: Publications (TI, CA, Chronicler), An Tir, Caid, West, APEC/APRC Committee
- Ms. May can be contacted at 214-384-3997 or via email at email@example.com.
- Hal Simon (Baron Edwin FitzLloyd (OP, OL))
- Ombudsman for: President, Society Seneschal, Corporate Office, Legal Committee, Financial Officers, Executive Assistant, Grants
- Mr. Simon can be contacted at 214-435-4491 (no calls after 9:00 pm CT) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.