Board of Directors
Members of the Board
Correspondence concerning a particular Corporate function, office, or kingdom can be sent to the director responsible for that area (see each director's ombudsman listing). To write to the directors as a group, you can send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mail for members of the Board may also be addressed to the
- Paul Lancaster is the IT Manager, Production Manager, and wearer of many hats at a small manufacturing facility. He lives in Brandon, MS with his wife Elizabeth and two teenagers, Matthew and Brianne. He has been active in the Society since 1981, having started in Western Meridies, which is now the Kingdom of Gleann Abhann.
- Baron Stephan of Durham, OP is the bastard son of a Saxon Noble from the Northeast coast of England. Having fought alongside his father and brothers at the battle of Hastings, he fled the country and the threat of Norman tyranny making his way east, traveling as far as fabled Constantinople while living the life of a vagabond.
- Ombudsman for: President, Society Seneschal, Corporate Office, Financial Officers, Executive Assistant
- Mr. Lancaster can be contacted at 601-260-8666 or via email at email@example.com.
- Chele Martines is a 30 year veteran of the fashion Industry. Currently a Technical Designer for one of the world's leading outdoor apparel companies, she coordinates the final design and fit for the children's wear department. Chele is a devoted mother to two teenage girls with her loving husband, Kipp. Family life is in its most challenging stage as they prepare for living life with teenagers. When Chele is not working or spending time with her family, she enjoys cooking, weaving, reading historical non-fiction, and remodeling her 1852 Victorian house.
- Duchesse Sabine de Rouen, OP was born into nobility in the town of Rouen, capital of the duchy of Normandy during the 13th century. Always chastised for spending too much time reading and not enough time courting, Sabine became more resolute to be her own woman and not give in to her parents' expectations. Eventually, she created quite a scandal by turning down the gifts of a Duke, stating she refused to marry in order to advance her family's station in society. Not long after she left home for Paris and lands beyond the sea. During her travels she met and fell in love with Syr Kyppyn, a devilishly handsome knight of Norse decent. Together they continue to explore the world.
- Ombudsman for: Board Recruiting, Arts & Sciences, An Tir, Caid, West, YAFA Committee
- Ms. Martines can be contacted at 256-303-4051 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scott P. R. Berk , MD owns an integrative Family practice in New Jersey. He lives in rural northwest NJ with his wife and their dogs. He is an airplane pilot and certified flight instructor and an active member of his Masonic Lodge, and the Kiwanis & Rotary clubs.
- Baron Phillip Reed the Facetious, OP grew up in Lincolnshire, England c. 1200 A.D. Although his family stems from noble Anglo-Saxon lineage, the Norman conquest stripped all claims to his family's lands and titles. After leaving Lincoln, Phillip traveled around England, apprenticing to various healers, and eventually he found himself in Berkshire, England, where he lived the rest of his days in Reading. At events you will most likely find Phillip on the Archery range; if not there, he will be on the List field participating in heavy fighting, or administering first aid.
- Ombudsman for: Ansteorra, Gleann Abhann, Meridies, Trimaris, Peerage Committee
- Dr. Berk can be contacted at 908-319-1847 or via email at email@example.com.
- Lisa May
- Countess Margaret ni Conner is a 15th-century noblewoman, born to a son of the O'Connor Faly and the daughter of an Anglo-Irish Lord. She's been widowed twice by warfare and has retired to the manor of her late second husband, in which she has a life estate. She has wielded both spear and rapier to defend her lands. She dabbles in the arts and has taken up lap harp, recorder, black-work, embroidery, weaving, silk painting and jewelry-making in her time. She managed to hide all the fun she was having for 18 years before they made her a Pelican, and she had to start attending meetings. Just look where it's gotten her now.
- Ombudsman for: Heralds, Æthelmearc, Atlantia, East, Middle
- Ms. May can be contacted at 214-384-3997 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- T.S. Morgan is a Project Manager for a Medical Software Company. He Lives in Southern California with his girlfriend Nancy and two dogs, Nikodemus and Ogedei. He has been active in the Society for 30 years, having started in the small shire of Grimfells in the Kingdom of Calontir. He now resides in the Kingdom of Caid.
- Abd al-Hakim ibn abd al-Rahman Shaddad al-Tomuki (KSCA, Duke) is a farmer from a small village in the southern part of the Kingdom of Aksum, Ethiopia. Fearing religious reprisal, he left his homeland and made his way to Carthage in the late 1st Century AD. There he studied and learned various skills. He joined the Roman Army and was tasked with applying his knowledge of irrigation and farming for the Roman Empire to stimulate agricultural growth in northern Africa, Carthage.
- Ombudsman for: Marshal, Information Technology (Webminister and Webmaster), Calontir, Northshield, Outlands
- Mr. Morgan can be contacted at 562-343-6907 or via email at email@example.com.
- Vandy Pacetti-Donelson , EdD, a Florida native and former School Librarian, is the Master Librarian at Ultimate Medical Academy in Tampa, Florida. She lives in Auburndale, Florida with her husband, Brian and the intermittent residency of their six adult children, four of whom are attending four different Florida universities. Vandy is an active member of the American Library Association and its affiliates, and spends some of her spare time blogging and advocating for school library funding and support.
- Baronessa Franca Donato is the sixth daughter of an aging architect from Mantua. Stranded on the shores of Trimaris (by a captain who turned to privateering after the death of his employer), Franca found the company of many fine gentry in the Shire of the Ruins and is regent of the Ridotto dei le Virtùe le Vizi. She serves the kingdom in administration, at the scribal table, or with needle in hand. Franca lives with her family in the Shire of the Ruins where she enjoys drawing, embroidery, costuming, pyrography, poetry, service, and wordsmithing. Her first event was Winter Arts and Sciences at Weeki Wachee in the central region of the Kingdom of Trimaris.
- Ombudsman for: Publications (TI, CA, Chronicler), Communications, Artemisia, Atenveldt
- Dr. Pacetti-Donelson can be contacted at 863-307-1222 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Richard Sherman , J.D. is Senior Vice President Strategic Transactions, Secretary and General Counsel of TetraLogic Pharmaceuticals Corporation, publicly traded pharmaceutical company located in Malvern, PA. He is also a principal in a private SBIC Investment fund, CIP Capital, L.P., a consultant to the law firm of Goodsill Anderson Quinn & Stifel, in Honolulu, Hawaii, and a Vice President of Malvern Consulting Group, Inc. in Malvern, Pennsylvania. Mr. Sherman has served on the Board of Directors of a number of public and private for-profit companies in the United States and Canada, including Biophage, Inc., CytoMed, Inc., Functional Technologies Corp., IBAH, Inc., Kenna Technologies, Inc., Leversense LLC, Mera Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Sparta Pharmaceuticals and Immunomedics, Inc. He is currently a member of the Board of Directors of Hawaii Biotech, Inc. and PONTiS Orthopaedics LLC.
- The Honorable Lord William Walworth de Durham is a late 13th/early 14th century "half-breed" Scottish English inhabitant of the "borders" area between England and Scotland. Although his father's family was from the university town of Durham, he was born in Whitby, a port town in North Yorkshire, England and educated at Whitby Abbey where Caedmon, the earliest English poet, lived. It was there that he developed his fondness for music and poetry.
- Ombudsman for: Drachenwald, Ealdormere, Lochac, Avacal, Board Committees
- Mr. Sherman can be contacted at 808-554-7456 or via email at email@example.com.
- John W. St. Dennis is currently the Manager of the Project Management Office of a global specialty chemicals corporation.
His present responsibilities include project implementations all over the world. He is both a SAS programmer
and dotNet application developer, and plays D&D for fun. Better known in the theater world as John Saint-denis
he has directed shows from children's theater to Shakespeare including "Lion In Winter" and "Henry V. "
He is also a past president and board member of Plays & Players Theater in Philadelphia.
- Baron Lorcan Dracontius, OP was born in late 12th century Drogheda, in what was to become the Pale of Ireland. As he was a third son, the family decided that he would enter the church as a profession. While the young Lorcan had scholastic talents, he had more of an interest in barding than priesting. As the Norman troops approached his home village during the invasion, there was a traveling troop of minstrels performing a Mysterie for one of the church festivals. In the confusion of the attack, Lorcan ran off with the company. Eventually they made their way to England.
- Mr. St. Dennis can be contacted at 408-899-4512 (before 8:00 PM Pacific Time) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Renee Signorotti has worked for the SCA for 22 years. She has been married for 26 years (poor guy) and has two grown children. She is an avid (rabid) quilter and cross-stitcher. She trains Labrador Retrievers for obedience, field work, and therapy, and is currently doing canine therapy with autistic teenagers and orthopedically handicapped teens.
Ms. Signorotti can be contacted at the Corporate Offices, 800-789-7486 or 408-263-9305 (Monday - Thursday 9:30 am - 4:00 pm PT)
Executive Assistant to the Board:
Leslie Luther-Fulton is a case manager and legal assistant for a small law firm in Memphis, TN. She lives with her husband John (alias "Sweetie Boo Boo"), their son Daniel Fusion, Boy of the Future, and Mr. Piddles the hampster, who got his name honestly. Leslie has been in the SCA since 1979, heaven help her.
Countess Jane Falada of Englewood (OP) is a 14th century Liechtenstein dairy farmer's daughter. She enjoys cooking, autocratting, and whupping up on her husband's squires with rolled-up newspapers.
Ms. Luther-Fulton can be reached by email to email@example.com.