In April 2017, the Board of Directors established the Peerage Committee to investigate the process of, and need for, creating new Peerages.
This committee will review the Board’s present procedure, determine whether any changes are needed, and suggest how any future proposals will be accommodated.
The committee invites the membership to share their ideas and comments, via email to [email protected].
- Chairperson: Baron Ryan mac Whyte, OP (mka Greg Regnier), East Kingdom
- Masteritsa Nika Dmitrieva doch’ Zvezdina (mka Susan Carroll Clark), Kingdom of Ealdormere
- Master Llewellyn ap Tiernon (mka Micheal Hobbs), Middle Kingdom
- Sir John FitzRauf (mka John Edgerton), West Kingdom
- Baron Kevin the Broken (mka Kevin Jennings), Kingdom of Meridies
- Master Melchior zum grauen Wolf (mka Kevin Baun), Kingdom of Atlantia
- Sir Bartholomew Hightower (mka Dan Watson), Kingdom of Artemesia
- Board Ombudsman: Graf Ulrich von Brandenburg (mka KT “Shep” Sheppard), Kingdom of Meridies