The Society Social Media Officer is seeking deputies to support the SCA’s evolving use of social media in engaging and building its community and promoting the SCA.
Intermediate experience in Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, Twitter, and Pinterest is desirable.
Candidates should be:
- Passionate about social media, community building, and content creation
- Able to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment and work confidently under pressure
- Experienced with content production across photography and video (short and long-form)
- Experienced in creating video content for social channels
- A strong copywriter and proofreader
- Able to generate fresh content ideas to engage with our current audience and build our online community
If you feel this describes you, please send an email explaining why you’d be a great fit for the role, and listing relevant skills and experience to the Society Social Media Officer, Brigid Costello, at [email protected]. Applications close July 31, 2021.