In April 2017, the Board of Directors established the Peerage Committee to investigate the process of, and need for, creating new Peerages.
This committee will review the Board’s present procedure, determine whether any changes are needed, and suggest how any future proposals will be accommodated.
The committee invites the membership to share their ideas and comments, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sir Bartholomew Hightower (mka Dan Watson), Artemisia – Chair
- Master Ryan McWhyte (mka Greg Regnier), East Kingdom
- Magistra Nicolas de Braxton of Leicester (mka Susan Carroll Clark), Kingdom of Ealdormere
- Master Llewellyn ap Tiernan (mka Michael Hobbs), Middle Kingdom
- Sir John FitzRauf (mka John Edgerton), West Kingdom