The Board policy on kingdom electronic newsletters (e-newsletters) is scheduled to take effect on January 1, 2012,
with the first e-newsletter available being the March, 2012 issue.
Here are some of the important details of this policy:
As always, we encourage your comments and questions at firstname.lastname@example.org and will try to answer any question
you may have. Your kingdom or officer ombudsman is always available to you to answer these
questions directly. You may also find answers to a number of other questions relating to e-newsletters
- All paid Sustaining and International members will have access to all SCA, Inc. kingdom e-newsletters via a password-protected website, even if they choose to continue receiving paper newsletters.
- All kingdom newsletters will be 8.5" x 11" in size, with a uniform page count to allow all the paper newsletters to be sent in one bulk mailing.
- Within each kingdom, the paper and electronic newsletters will contain the same information, but the kingdom will have the option of including a supplemental PDF of articles, photo essays, art, etc. for the newsletters' website.
- Once the link to the e-newsletter website is available on www.sca.org (after January 1, 2012), you may discontinue your paper newsletter, no matter where you are in your membership cycle. However, please be aware that no refunds can be issued if you choose to do so.
- An e-newsletter will not constitute proof of membership.